Tool - IP Camera Setup and PoE Indicator
Speeds up installation, focus and troubleshooting for PoE cameras
- Provides simple setup and focus of PoE powered IP cameras
- Maintains PoE power to the IP camera while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop to view the camera image
- Measures and accurately displays the PoE voltage and power at the camera on two separate displays
- 2x Ethernet ports
- RJ45 connector for connecting to camera and laptop ports
- Compatible with IEEE 802.af , IEEE 802.at standards, and most non-standard solutions up to 60W
The Vigitron ViewMate IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool for security installers, speeds up installation, focus, and troubleshooting of PoE (Power over Ethernet) IP cameras.
The device enables you to maintain PoE power to the IP camera, while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop view the camera image and measures and accurately displays the PoE voltage and power at the camera, on two separate displays.
The Vigitron ViewMate IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool is equipped with 2x Ethernet ports and RJ45 connector. Once connections are established, the IP camera tester tool passes PoE power from the Network’s Ethernet port to a PoE powered IP camera through the camera port, while the laptop port makes a network connection directly from IP camera to a local laptop for focusing and set up.
The device is compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at standards, and most non-standard solutions, up to 60W.
- (1) IP camera setup and PoE tester tool